If the winter weather is severe enough to warrant cancelling a service, our pastors and deacons will make this decision by 6:00 AM on any Sunday in question.
If we are able to have a morning service but a 5pm service is questionable, it will be announced at the end of the morning service if we will have an evening service or not.
If it is a Wednesday, a decision will be made by 4:00 PM that day.
Please check the following after the above times to see if any services have been cancelled:
Pastor David Huffstutler
Pastor Huffstutler regularly writes articles for our Sunday bulletin. See his bio on our pastoral bio page.